Tuesday, September 25, 2012

August 29,2012

    So there is this horse that I had been riding for 8 months or so. I really had fallen in love with her. Her name was Maggie. She and I really get along well with each other. Well so anyway I had found out that my teacher is moving a way. It was sad to here and another blow was that the owners of Maggie were selling her!

    I was really sad that they were selling her. It was hard to think of her going to another owner and me not being able to ride her anymore. Well, so anyway I asked my parents if I could buy her. She has great bloodlines and I knew that she would be worth a lot of money. I did not know how I was going to get all the money to pay for her, but I knew that I had to try.  So I had a week to decide and to get my parents permission to buy her. I was really  was nervous on the day I had to give and answer because my parents had not given any indications on whether they would let me buy her or not.

    As I got her out thinking this is it Maggie.. we may never see each other again. It had been so enjoyable to work and get to know her. We had   a bond that I do not think most people can understand. So anyway I started to groom her and my dad gave me some rules and said if I did not keep up my side of the bargain we would sell Maggie. I could hardly believe my ears! They were letting me buy her!! My teacher finalized the buying agreement with the previous owner. I bought her for a little more than I had originally thought I might get her for, but I was so happy I did not care how much I had to pay for her.

    Maggie was bought on August 29, 2012. I changed her name to Bella. Her full name is Bella Rosa. She is really getting along with all of us. I am so happy how well my parents are responding to having a horse in the family. Bella is one of the kindest, quiet tempered horse you will find anywhere.  Here is a  pictures of her. This blog is now a blog of Bella's and my horse adventures. I will hopefully be writing more about the two of us. For now I will close.



   As soon as I can I will post a new one.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment