Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lessons of Late

    It certainly has been a really long time since I last posted. Recently, my teacher has given me the opportunity to work with a very young horse. I really do enjoy when my teacher gives me these little challenges. I am hoping that in June I will be able to Clinton Anderson's  three day event in Iowa. My teacher might even be coming with my mom and I. I think that it will be a very good experience for me. During most of my lessons I have been working on my technique. It is easy to learn the basics of riding and care of a horse. It is important that you learn to master those things. In order to do so you must practice what you have learned all the time.

    I have spent almost two years working with horses. I have learned a lot but I still do not know enough. It has been a good experience to be working with another student. Too learn how to deal with making sure you do not run in to the other person is a lot harder than most people who do not take lessons know. I hope to keep getting these great challenges and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment